The Sussex Technical School District maintains its social media accounts as a way to communicate with the Sussex County and Delaware communities. Comments and dialogue are welcome and encouraged, but there are some instances where comments may be edited, deleted, or hidden, including:
- Comments advocating drug or alcohol use, or any conduct that would violate school policies or educational objectives.
- Comments including language or concepts which are abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous.
- Comments which include personal attacks on an individual, group, or entity.
- Comments involving political activity.
- Comments which disclose information prohibited from public release by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Comments which are solely promotional or of a commercial nature.
Questions about our accounts these guidelines may be directed to Public Information Officer Dan Shortridge at email@example.com or 302-853-1515.
Our Social Media Pages