Students are assessed for proficiency and then assigned an independent course of study via Edmentum’s Plato courseware to improve their ability. The program includes on-line computerized activities with available teacher support.
Sussex Tech’s summer school program is an individualized remedial program aimed at enhancing students’ understanding and preparing them for their next course of study.
Required forms can be found at the bottom of this page
Fee and Application due – June 18, 2018.
TIME: 10 days, 8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. each day
- June 18 – 21
- June 25 – 28,
- July 2 -3
- $100 non-refundable fee
- You can pick up an application in the main office, student services, or the school website
- Make checks payable to Sussex Technical High School
- Please turn in checks to the High School Main Office
- Fee and Application due – June 18, 2018.
- Students must have at least a “55” as a final grade in the previous English, Math, Spanish, Science, or Social Studies course.
- Students must attend all 10 four-hour sessions. Any absences or tardies may result in dismissal from the program and denial of summer school credit. (Attendance will be closely monitored.)
- Students must complete the full Edmentum/Plato course with a minimum of 65%.
- Failure to follow the regular school code of conduct will result in dismissal from the program without reimbursement.
- Successful completion of the program will earn students one high school credit and a passing grade for the course to replace the failing grade.
- Students complete the program when the following criteria are met:
- They attend all class sessions
- The teacher deems them complete