Sussex Technical High School’s DECA team is competing at the DECA state championships on Feb. 7 in Dover. The team will be competing in categories including marketing management, professional selling, travel and tourism decision making, and restaurant and food service management. DECA is a career-technical student organization that prepares students for careers in marketing, hospitality, finance, and management.
Sussex Tech’s team includes:
- From Bridgeville, junior Ana Domingo
- From Georgetown, junior Hayley Talbot
- Fro Laurel, juniors Cassidy Chaivre, Rachel Pappa and Nathan Willey, and senior Alexa Allen
- From Lincoln, sophomore Jenna Gibbons
- From Milford, junior Shannon O’Hara
- From Millsboro, sophomore Elizabeth Krams and junior Kyle Morris
- From Seaford, junior Carly Callahan
Please wish them the best of luck!